Sony HTCT60 Soundbar
Sony HTCT60 Soundbar is one of the latest Soundbar from Sony which will give you an outstanding experience of sounds quality. This new HTCT60 Soundbar will bring the experience of theater quality sound in your home. It’s subwoofer system will bend the sound around your room and will give a great experience of enjoying rich, 3D audio.
Check out the audio test of Sony HTCT60 Soundbar to make your final decision
Features of Sony HTCT60 Soundbar
- By channeling virtual surround sound technology, this system bends sound around the room with just the two front speakers, giving you a 3D audio experience that’s similar to sitting in a real theatre.
- The 30W subwoofer delivers pure, dynamic bass that will inject new life into your favourite movies and music.
- 2.1-channel; 60W (15W x 2 + 30W). Discrete subwoofer delivers rich, room-filling sound. Connect the sound bar to your HDTV with 1 digital optical cable (included). Perfect fit in your living room for a 40″ HDTV or larger. Dolby Digital and virtual surround sound.
- The slim speakerbar not only fits in front of your TV, but also on the wall or shelf.
- Place on a tabletop or easily mount on the wall. Hexagon design; convenient and optimal speaker placement. Remote control and digital optical cable also included. Adjustable bass and treble settings. Analog audio, digital coaxial and optical inputs.
- Multiple, digital inputs (optical and coax)
- Dolby Digital decoder built-in w/ virtual surround
- Small Sub-woofer w/ adjustable bass level
Pros and Cons of Sony HTCT60 Soundbar
- Stylish, compact and the cloth-covered bar looks exactly like higher-end Sony sound bars.
- Volume can be turned all the way up without distortion (it’s only 60 watts).
- Small remote offers treble, bass, and sound controls and will also let you change channels on a Sony television. (ours works perfectly, unlike some other’s experiences)
- Remote has many buttons for controlling the tv, but only works on Sony’s.
- Optical cable is very short and pretty cheap. You may opt for a better quality one.
- 60 watts (15L+15R+30sub) is fine for watching TV, but if you want to use it for music and love it loud, you’ll probably want more watts.
Overall this new inexpensive but great soundbar can be recommended to anyone who want to have great sound quality for only $130.00. This Sony HTCT60 Soundbar will make you surprise with it’s surround effects by separating music in TV/movies and creating a virtual surround field.