Samsung has unveiled a brand new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Grand that run by Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean which is Google‘s latest operating system. It has featured with a dual 1.2 GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP camera and some other features like dual-SIM and a single-SIM feature that made it a preferable one for mid-range smartphone lover.
Following are features and Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Grand:
- It has a 5-inch 800 x 480 WVGA display
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Samsung Galaxy Grand powered by Dual-Core 1.2GHz Processor
- IT has got a 1GB RAM
- 8 megapixel rear-facing and 2 megapixel front-facing cameras
- 8GB internal memory expandable up-to 64GB via MicroSD card
- It has a 2,100mAh Battery
- Connectivity features are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, S Voice and microUSB
- The Dual SIM version (GT-I9082) and
- The Single SIM version (GT-I9080)
This smartphone also has built-in features like Direct Call, Popup Video, Smart Alert, and S-Voice, the Samsung’s rival to Apple’s Siri voice-activated assistant.
The Korean Smartphone producer company not yet confirmed the release date of the new Galaxy Grand smartphone. We expect that this new Smartphone device will be available from First Quarter of 2013.