If you are searching for the best scanner for your car between the Launch CRP909E and Autel MK808, we strongly recommend the Launch CRP909E.
Why do we recommend the Launch CRP909E?
- This scanner delivers a longer battery life than Autel; it is equipped with a 6000mAh battery that can last more than 10 hours per charge. At the same time, you can use the MK808 for approximately 4.5 hours.
- Launch CRP909E combined with Quad-core processor, also has Android 7.0 operating system makes the device 50% faster compared to the similar code reader, also it is more comfortable to use. Autel MK808, besides, features the Android™ 4.4.4 and Cortex-A9 processor.
- This automotive car scanner is capable of working for the European, Asian, Australian, Malaysia, American, Russia, Korea, Japanese car models. On the other hand, the Autel MK808 is compatible to work on the European, Asian, American, and Australian car models.
- Both support multilingual but changing the language on this device is very simple. All you just need to do is install an app, and you can change the language, whereas, on the MK808, you need to call their customer care to change the language.
- It is packed with a five years warranty that provides free repair service against manufacturer damages. Besides, Autel mk808 comes with a limited one-year warranty.
Launch CRP909E packed with these strong features, which make this device very reliable to use. However, both will deliver you an accurate result, but our suggestion is the Launch CRP909E.
Similar Features of Autel MK808 and Launch CRP909E
- Both automotive scanners support multilingual, so no matter where you are from still you can easily use the device.
- Launch CRP909E and Autel MK808 have a 7-inch touchscreen display.
These devices share a few similarities, and as you can see, the advanced functions are available on the Launch, so you should consider this one.
Launch CRP909 vs Autel MK808 – Quick Comparison Chart
|Specification||Launch CRP909E||Autel MK808|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Operating System||Android 7.1||Android™ 4.4.4|
|Processor||Quad-core processor||Cortex-A9 processor(1.5 GHz)|
|Battery Life||10 hours||4.5 hours|
|Vehicle Compatibility||European, Asian, Australian, Malaysia, American, Russia, Korea, Japan||European, Asian, American, and Australia|
|Battery||6000mAh battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Dimension||16.6 x 14.15 x 4.95 inches||9.45 x 1.38 x 5.91 inches|
|Weight||7.93 pounds||1.1 pounds|
|Display||7-inch LCD||7-inch LCD|
Differences and Similarities Between the Launch CRP909E vs Autel MK808
In terms of vehicle coverage, the CRP909E is better because it provides more country vehicle coverage than its competitor. This scanner works for the European, Asian, Australian, Malaysia, American, Russia, Korea, Japanese car models.
By contrast, the MK808 supports the European, Asian, American, and Australian car models. Therefore the CRP909E would be a reliable choice.
Autel MK808 provides 25 hot service functions, in contrast, the Launch CRP909E comes with 15 service functions that every mechanic needs.
However, the maintenance performance is SAS, DPF, IMMO, ABS Bleeding, Oil Lamp reset, BMS service, EPB service, injector coding, Sunroof reset, Gearbox Reset. Gear Learning, TPMS, suspension reset, AFS, and much more service functions are available to explore.
Autel MK808 has Android™ 4.4.4 operating system with the Cortex-A9 processor. In contrast, Launch CRP909E includes an Android 7.1 processor, including a Quad-core processor. Compared to a similar code reader, this works 50% faster; also, it is comfortable to use.
If you want to add a quick and reliable scanner, the Launch CRP909E model would be your best bet.
Launch equipped with a 6000mAh battery, it can deliver 10 hours battery life. While Autel has a 5000mAh battery, but it can last for 4.5 hours with a single charge.
Since the Launch provides longer battery life, you can consider this device, and you can use it for hours without charging.
These scanners have a 7-inch touch screen display, which is very bright and allows you to deep dive into the diagnostics. Controlling these scanners is just like smartphones or tablets. Both are amazing at multitasking with just a single touch.
You can check the live data stream graphing, and the display allows you to record the live data stream as well. Furthermore, you can share the data status instantly anytime, anywhere to solve any complex problems.
Both devices support multilingual language, but in the Autel device, it is slightly tough to change the language. That’s because you need to call customer care to change the language.
But the Launch scanner needs to install an app, and you are done. With the app, you can switch the language you want.
When it comes to the warranty, Launch is better as it offers up to five years full warranty while Autel gives one year warranty. If your scanner does not work properly, you can get free repair service for a long time from the Launch.
Launch CRP909E and Autel MK808 are two excellent scanners to buy. Both will provide you professional quality service.
But we recommend you the Launch CRP909E scanner because it is equipped with a better processor, battery life also delivers more functions than Autel MK808.
Anyhow, if you like the Autel MK808 features, you can choose this device either.
Frequently Asked Questions of Launch CRP909 vs Autel MK808
|How can I reprogram the Launch CRP909E?
This device supports IMMO key programming, and you reprogram the device from this function.
Can I reset the TPMS on the Autel MK808?
Yes, certainly, you can reset the TPMS on the Autel MK808 model.
Does Autel offer free updates?
The free update is available only for one year from the date you purchase the scanner.
Does Launch 909E read OBD1?
Yes, this automotive machine can read the obd1 with the help of an adapter.
Can Autel MK808 reprogram the A/C system?
Unfortunately, this cannot reprogram the A/c system of your car.
You may have interest in –