Zurich ZR Pro and Launch X431 Pro are two popular diagnostic tools. But the Launch X431 Pro would be an ideal scanner for you.
See the reason Launch X431 Pro is the Best.
- The Launch X431 Pro has 32 GB storage capacity, the memory status gives the user convenience of quick operation plus ensures maximum diagnosis status. At the same time, the Zurich ZR Pro combines with a 16 GB memory.
- It can work on over 10000 models and gives your vehicle full detection. Besides, its competitor cannot work on all models.
- Launch X431 Pro comes along with 31+ special functions to meet your needs, plus this will solve 99% of your vehicle problems. Zurich ZR Pro, by contrast, doesn’t include special functions like this one.
- This device is compatible with Asian, American, Australian, Chinese, and European vehicles. On the other hand, the Zurich ZR Pro is compatible with Asian, American, plus European car models.
- This diagnostic tool provides 2 years of free software updates, also combined with a 5 years warranty. In contrast, the Zurich ZR Pro offers a one-year free software update, also has a one-year limited warranty. Since the Launch X431 Pro provides a maximum warranty, you can’t go wrong with this.
Hopefully, now you understand why the Launch X431 Pro is an ideal choice over the Zurich ZR Pro. So, if you want a convenient scanner tool, pick this one.
Similar Features between Zurich ZR Pro and Launch X431 Pro
By now, you know the differences that made the Launch X431 Pro the best diagnostic scanner, and you may have the interest to know their similarities. Let’s have a look at the following part –
- Zurich ZR Pro and Launch X431 Pro built with an 8-inch LCD touch screen with 1280×800 resolution. The screen gives a quick response plus works smoothly.
- Both support Android 7.1, the devices are designed to give an excellent operating experience, also improve your productivity.
- With their 5MP camera, the user can take pictures plus share them with customer service immediately.
- They combine with the IMMO feature, it can read the Pin from your vehicle and disable the lost vehicle keys. Furthermore, it can reprogram the mew key as well.
We’ve shared the most important similarities of these scanners. Though both of them include a few amazing similar features, the different features we mentioned above make the Launch X431 Pro the best choice. So, before purchasing a device, consider all the features to make your decision worth it.
Zurich ZR Pro vs Launch X431 Pro – Specification Comparison
|Specifications||Zurich ZR Pro||Launch x431 Pro|
|Editor’s rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Memory||16 GB||32 GB|
|Vehicle Compatibility||American, European, Asian||American, European, Asian, Australian, and Chinese|
|Free Software upgrade||One-year||Two years|
|Operating System||Android 7.1||Android 7.1|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz||Quad-Core 1.4GHz|
|Battery||4850 mAh rechargeable Li-Polymer||4680 mAh rechargeable Li-Polymer|
|Display||8-inch LCD IPS touch screen (1280×800)||8-inch color LCD touch screen (1280×800)|
Differences and Similarities between Zurich ZR Pro vs Launch X431 Pro
Zurich ZR Pro and Launch X431 Pro give a smooth user interface to their users. Both support the Android 7.1 operating system, plus they have a Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor. The combination of the processor and Android 7.1 operating system gives you the fastest, as well as smoother operating experience.
The devices feature a tablet-style multi-touch capacitor screen. And the screen is 8-inch 1280×800 resolution.
Zurich supports 16 GB memory, on the flip side, the Launch device support 32 GB. If you want the fastest device, consider the Launch X431 Pro.
Launch X431 Pro works on any vehicle from the 1996-present, but the Zurich ZR Pro doesn’t on all types of cars. However, the Launch X431 Pro supports American, Australian, Asian, European, and Chinese vehicles.
On the other side, the Zurich tool works for American, European, and Asian vehicles only.
Since the Launch is capable of covering 99% of vehicles, you can think of taking this device.
Both provide Wifi, Bluetooth, USB cable connectivity. But the Launch can be replaced with a Type C port. However, the Wifi and Bluetooth feature make transfer easier without wires or cables. If you want to upgrade the connectivity, go with the Launch X431 Pro.
Both scanner tools expand the battery capacity, and the Zurich ZR Pro has a 4860mAh rechargeable battery. In addition, the Launch X431 has a 4680mAh rechargeable battery. The battery of these devices will give more empowerment to the scanner.
You will get 31 more special functions from the Launch X431 Pro so that the device efficiently works on the most recent vehicles. Unfortunately, the other one doesn’t include so many special features, hence it won’t work with most vehicles.
Both works with the Bi-directional control, ECU coding so that you can replace new codes, also include VAG guided functions. Moreover, the devices will save data about your vehicle with your permission for the future.
Updates & Warranty
Launch X431 Pro device includes 2 years of free software updates while the other provides a one-year free update. Also, the X431 Pro features 5 years limited warranty, and the Zurich has a one-year warranty.
If you want to be updated with trends plus want a convenient warranty, the Launch X431 Pro should be your consideration.
However, both give 24/7 customer support. If your vehicle has an issue, simply ask them to solve it.
So, now which one do you decide? According to us, the Launch X431 Pro is an ideal scanner for any type of vehicle from 1995-present. It supports more vehicles than Zurich ZR Pro plus keeps you updated for a longer time for free.
While the Zurich ZR PRO doesn’t include advanced features like the Launch X431 Pro. So we suggest you select the Launch X431 Pro for you.
FAQs about Zurich ZR Pro vs Launch X431 Pro
Can the Launch X431 Pro program a new key?
Yes, this diagnostic tool can program a new key for your vehicle. Also, the Zurich ZR Pro can do the same.
What is the free update feature?
Zurich ZR Pro offers a one-year free update feature, while the Launch X431 Pro gives two years of free updates.
Will Launch X431 Pro work on Mercedes Sprinter?
Sure, this will work on the Mercedes as well.
What is the warranty policy of these scanners?
The Zurich ZR Pro comes with a one-year limited warranty, whereas the Launch X431 includes a five-year limited warranty.
Can the Launch X431 do Bi-directional on the 2004 Grand Prix?
Yes, this diagnostic scan tool supports Bi-directional on the 2004 grand pix.
You may also want to read: